The Brown Hill and Keswick Creeks Stormwater Board exists to effectively and efficiently deliver infrastructure works to mitigate serious flood risks and help safeguard properties across the Brown Hill Keswick Creek catchment.
To effectively and efficiently deliver infrastructure works to mitigate serious flood risks and help safeguard properties across the Brown Hill Keswick Creek catchment.
To create a flood safe Brown Hill Keswick Creek catchment for residents and the public.
The cities of Adelaide, Burnside, Mitcham, Unley and West Torrens aim to become water sensitive cities. This vision is underpinned by six key objectives, the first of which is protection from flooding.
The values that underpin the operations of the Board include:
- Integrity – acting ethically, doing what is right and doing what we say we will do
- Collaboration – respectful and insightful engagement with all stakeholders
- Excellence – striving for the best in all that we do and stretching our capabilities
- Progressive – thinking outside the box to innovate and improve
- Simplicity – focussing our efforts on the things that are important
Strategic Focus Areas
- Effective and efficient delivery of the Stormwater Management Plan
- Pursue opportunities for accelerated delivery
- Maximise the utility of our assets
- Enhance our partnerships and engagement
- Strengthen organisational performance